Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I will draw vector cartoon portrait

I will draw vector cartoon portrait












About:

Hi friends,

this is venice, I am a professional vector artist. Message me before if you need me to design to your own portrait or your friends.

What will you get with this gig:

- 100% HAND-DRAWN vector flat avatar from your photo delivered within 24 hours. (Express delivery available for extra cost)

- Delivered as .JPG/PNG/.ai/... file,  high resolution, ready to-be-printed.

- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

My PORTFOLIO:

please visit, https://www.flickr.com/photos/bappykamruzzamanveniceart/

What do you need to supply for the order:

Clear shots of each person you'd like me to draw (either separate or together photos)

order and enjoy the service.

thanks for visiting this gig :)

regards,

veniceart



Reviews


absokolov:Super fast and great quality! Thanks again!

itsmohitchouhan:its perfect!

veniceart:thank you

domitawhite:My project was delivered swiftly and with such professionalism. I am super pleased with my gig!!!!!

veniceart:Outstanding experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment