Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will draw any object as a cartoon character

I will draw any object as a cartoon character












About:

I will draw any object as a cartoon character plus add short text or text balloon 

- the basic price is 1 gig for 1 character without background
- for adding background  + 2 gig
- You own rights to use any cartoon you order for personal or commercial use
- will deliver any format you want: PNG/GIF/JPG/EPS vector

* MINOR revisions are free (file size, file type, color change)
* for other cartooning related job please ask and  consult with me first.



THANK you


 

Reviews


ashtonhogan:Outstanding Experience!

timkraaijeveld:Exactly what I wanted

stevetorgerso:love it! just what I was looking for. thank you for being fast and making a great product.

stevetorgerso:It was very easy, quick and very fun to see the final product! Looking froward to showing my co-workers and I will be ordering another shortly...

timkraaijeveld:Great work and 3 revisions included. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment