Friday, March 30, 2018

I will draw a cartoon with disney like style

I will draw a cartoon with disney like style












About:

I will draw your picture like Disney Style that millions of children are familiar

Just follow this <3 

1. Place the order 
2. Send me the photo 
3. Receive drawing, complete the order and give a review <3
Here the prices:
One person (single face) in color and full quality  $10,  
half a person 15$
full body= $20 ( 1 person )

if there is more than one people, pls see more my options.
  • You will receive the picture in image format. JPG.
  • You can use the picture for your social media, your books for sell, t-shirt or anywhere.

    *Check out my other gig here*
    https://www.fiverr.com/users/chibicartoon/manage_gigs

Reviews


ppolloni:Chibi realized a great cartoon of myself speedly.\n\nI recommend her 100%

chibicartoon:thank you for using my service

jamesjimmygood:Thank you

chibicartoon:thank you for using my service

christinavanp:A friend of mine used this seller before and I wanted my own cartoon done. Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment