Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will draw an amazing your cartoon potrait

I will draw an amazing your cartoon potrait












About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait show! :)

I am drawing cartoon portraits for every occasion: social networking avatars, birthday gifts, christmas gifts, couples birthdays

Price Guides

  • 1 package is only for 1 person (head and shoulders)
  • 1 extra / extra fast for just one person


Example to add an extra show:
1 Standard Package ($ 5) + Extra fast delevery ($ 5) + full body ($ 10) + Commercial Use (10) = $ 30
Etc

Steps:

  1. Place an order (ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.
  2. Submit a photo you want to draw (Good Quality)
  3. Receive pictures, complete orders and provide reviews.


Standard package

  • You'll get 21x29 centimeters (300 dpi)
  • Still can add "Extra Gig Hires" please write your size (Unit Centimeters)


I only draw by image / photo. So make sure you install / upload photos to the order page. I can not change the pose and expression.

NOTE: PLEASE SEND HIGH QUALITY PHOTO!

Thank you very much, stay tuned to you and your cartoon portrait pictures! :)

Jason .

Reviews


andrewscantle:Good comms, happy to revise

jason_jasa:thankyou very much

hendripiss:Great communication. Willing to work with you. Definitely recommend!!

jason_jasa:thank you very much , nice work with you .

hendripiss:Fantastic work...just what I asked for!


No comments:

Post a Comment