Friday, March 30, 2018

I will draw you in adventure time style

I will draw you in adventure time style












About:

Hey Adventurer. Are you a fan of Adventure Time? Wanna Join Finn & Jake in their adventures ?!

It’s now possible! Creat your own you-character and bring it to life with a whole cool bachground and texts. 

All you wanna do is to pick the degrees of how you want your drawing to look :

- Body Nature : ( Smooth / Medium / Solid ) 

- Colors : ( Joyful / Just Fine / Real)

- Background Art : ( Very Simple / Normal / Weird'n'Crazy  )

- Text : "BlaBlaBla".

- Don't be shy, describe more how you want your final drawing to look.. ;)


Reviews


tenovertwo:Mo did a great job! I highly recommend using his services!

medelazery:Thank you very much! I had so much fun working with you.

jeromejake3:perfecto!1!

medelazery:Glad I could help again! Xoxo.

jeromejake3:AWESOME!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment