Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will make a almost real cartoon of your portrait

I will make a almost real cartoon of your portrait












About:

I will provide your picture in any style of cartoon/caricature and make it real-looking.
I always draw my cartoon figure from scratch (I don't use filter) which enable me to draw any kind of cartoon.

What do I draw? I draw any style or form of cartoon from:
1.The "clean" shot of your picture portrait.
Note: I mean clean because I will need every detail about your picture
2. Your description if you are not using your picture and will provide you the best.

Note:
  • For multiple portraits (bulk), I will provide discount when you contact me
  • If you want to give description on your picture when you contact me, you have to be detailed and be patient with me
  • Contact me for commercial use
  • I will edit anything on the picture you send, but you should contact me and explain what you want in detail (it will also have to go for additional bucks which is negotiable)

When can you use a cartoon picture?
  • For your birthday
  • Wedding program
  • Wedding anniversary
  • Even on a date
  • When you just feel like seeing yourself in cartoon/caricature style
  • Naming ceremony (your new kid or friend's baby)
  • And more of ...........

Please note that, I do not restrict my design to a single cartoon style.






Reviews


kclark2:Loved the work! Really appreciate it! Final product looked great!

carture_shegz:She relates well, and can work with anyone because of her patience to reason with you.

princessicys1:The seller did a good job. He just needs to stop asking for people to give tips throughout the process. Tips are given by generosity and shouldn't be asked by the seller. It's unprofessional.

carture_shegz:A great buyer, she knows what she wants.\nOh, she got me wrong on the tip issue. I am only after to satisfy you with my best.\n\nBut thank you for the tip of advice

goldawriter:Excellent job! I totally love the quality of the toon work I got. I will be using this service again.


No comments:

Post a Comment