Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will make a cartoon caricature of you

I will make a cartoon caricature of you












About:

Hello ! 
I will make  cartoon portrait from your photo.It's digitally drawn by Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator,No Plugin, All Colored.

READ FIRST BEFORE ORDER
  • [Recommended] Send me head shot photo, from the front and good quality photo (min 300 dpi)
  • Don't give me the Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects.
  • The result will be delivered to you Potrait or Landscaped  /JPGE & PNG format with Premium Quality 3000x2000pixel.

(1 person $10) , ( 2 people $20 ),  ( 3 people $30 ) ,  (4 people $40).


Feel free to ask any questions,I am here..Thank you ! 
Hash97

Reviews


alanpalay:Thanks for the terrific service. Very pleased!

hash97:outstanding experience

drm123:Amazing A+

hash97:Greatest Buyer.Thank you

kwikee:Excellent work. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment