Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will draw 1 awesome realistic cartoon portrait in 24 hours

I will draw 1 awesome realistic cartoon portrait in 24 hours












About:

✯ Now i'm new Seller on Fiverr 

I will draw a realistic REALISTIC CARTOON PORTRAIT from your picture starting at $5 only.


Realistic Cartoon portrait drawing is a great idea for profile pictures, birthday gifts, anniversaries, business, special events, and much more.

✯ Why choose DIki candra ✯?
  • 24 HOURS DELIVERY FOR PACKAGE HEADSHOOT
  • My customer's satisfaction is my top priority.
  • HIGH QUALITY & AFFORDABLE PRICES - My best work starting at $5 only.

✯ Price Guide:
    1 Figure headshooot/ Halfbody  $5 / $10
    2 Figure headshooot/ Halfbody  $10 / $20

Package:
Headshoot
  • realistic vector cartoon
  • Head to shoulders
  • Color/ transparant background
  • 300 dpi
  • PNG/ JPG 800 x 800 
  • revision max 2
Halfbody
  • high resolution/ printable
  • 300 dpi
  • the size is the same as the picture
  • With simple background you want or transparant 
Fullbody
  • STANDARD Package +
  • with a detailed object of the image 
  • Comercial use
  • source file PSD/ PDF

✯ NOTES 
1  - add object or change body you must order another extra gig.

Contact me if you have any questions or for a FREE QUICK QUOTE, 

Reviews


luhisan:Greay seller, nice work with you :)

diki_candra:Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

abdulmalik_art:Very professional seller, this seller has always delivered my orders way before the time deadline he is very polite. One of the best designers on fiver. Thank you so much and once again it’s been a pleasure working with you. I highly recommend this seller.

diki_candra:Thank you so much for everything!!!

luhisan:The seller went far from my expectation. An excellent and creative designer who turn ideas into reality. Thanks Luhisan, I'd definitely be coming back for more mate :)\n\n\u2028\u2028\n


No comments:

Post a Comment