Friday, March 30, 2018

I will draw unique cartoon character

I will draw unique cartoon character












About:

Hello Sir/Mem...

I will do a full body, waist up or portrait of a single character from reference or description.


What you'll get?:

I will draw any illustrations for you. 

I draw illustrations for:
- children's and adult
- coloring mascot or cartoon character
- covers, and much more
- custom illustrations

You can choose :
- any message / text you want!
- any design you want!
- Premium customer support!
- Unlimited Revisions!
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed***
- Unlimited revisions***

Briefing Details
1. Your ideas about the character. If you have a reference, send it too.
2. Info about your brand. If you have a logo, colors, typography.
3. Do you have a particular style in mind? let me know (again, much better if you have references).

Please contact me to discuss your drawing and your preferences.

Thank you
Rubel_jekar

Reviews


sophiegreenwood:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

sophiegreenwood:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment