Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will create simple cartoon comic illustration

I will create simple cartoon comic illustration












About:

Simple cartoon sketch with one character and/or an object or animal of your choice.

Black and white for $5 and colour from $10.

Quick turnover time, perfect for adding a light-hearted and comical addition to websites, adverts or flyers. Or even for use on your social media.

It can be anything from children's books to adult humour, even editorials images for newspaper articles. I'm up for the fun and out there, or even a something more traditional.

Thank you for looking, and don't hesitate to get in touch.


Reviews


amymorrison595:Great! Well done! Thank you!

writerjen5:She was extremely easy to work with, creating a character exactly as I wanted without much instruction from me to begin with. She communicated with me often to make sure I liked every part of the drawing. Incredible work!

kathleenchagall:A pure pleasure to work with from the start, really clear instructions and excellent constructive criticism. Thank you so much for letting me part of your project.

cvangeete:I opted to add another figure to this item to include myself and my partner. Kathleen was very speedy to respond and the comic was completed much quicker than expected! She was on board with my ideas without hesitation and was even happy to include our unusual cat statuette to complete the family portrait. This will be a fantastic Christmas gift!

kathleenchagall:Really fun project. Enjoyed working on caricatures, a new experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment