Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will draw your photo into cartoon

I will draw your photo into cartoon












About:

PLEASE,READ FIRST BEFORE ORDER :)

I will redraw your photo into Awesome vector cartoon.

Read FIRST Before ORDER :
  • PRICE :
    1. $5 for Head until Shoulder
    2. +$10 for Half Body
    3. +$20 for draw Full Body
    4. +20 for Vector File
*price above is only for ONE face

  • One Face PER ONE GIG.

  • Do not send photo or picture : Blurred,Low Resolution, overcast, night shots, photo taken from a far. Face covered by hand or objects. (Message me first if you're not sure with your photo Quality)

  • delivered image size 500X700 pixel, 150 dpi (if you want the vector file,Check out my Gig Extras)

  • I can't make different expression or poses because i draw only like the original photo.


For Further Information,Feel free to contact me  :)

Regards,
Anwar

Reviews


reinhardberlin:its fine yes

anwar16:Thank you so much sir

reinhardberlin:Fine. Very good job

anwar16:Thank you so much, sir.

s3bast1an:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment