Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will draw you as a cartoon character with my style

I will draw you as a cartoon character with my style












About:

Just follow this <3 

1. Place the order 
2. Send me the photo 
3. Receive drawing, complete the order and give a review <3

  • You will receive the picture in image format. JPG.
  • You can use the picture for your social media, your books for sell, tshirt or anywhere.
  • Be sure to get the right gig for a piece you need to be PRINTED!
  • If you want to get a "Full Body" be sure to get the "Premium Package" or get the Full Body option on the gig extras.

Some Notes:

  • Basic Package has NO free revisions.
  • Basic / Standard Packages have NO free custom characters. (100% from picture)

Reviews


lysandr:Worked with her for a few of my other projects before. As always, I'm impressed! Love her work

ahhvenlee:THIS GIRL IS AMAZING! Every time I get work from her it just makes my day! Such an amazing artist!

gabimelon:One of my bests clients! she always have great ideas and knows exactly what she want's. love working with her!

ahhvenlee:As always, this artist goes above and beyond my expectations! Wonderful work!

gabimelon:its Always a pleasure to work with her, i love his deas \u003c3 thank you so much for choosing me \u003c3


No comments:

Post a Comment