Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will draw outstanding anime and manga style

I will draw outstanding anime and manga style












About:

[ I up the price a bit to avoid instant buy, i really appreciate if you message me first ]

Illustrate yourself or based on photos.
Or for any projects you have, commercial or not there's a package about that.


There's no animal / dragon, only people or demi human. 


But
I can draw armor, mecha etc
Make sure to message me first.

Price always can be negotiable


For character design please check my other gigs, the commercial use in here doesn't apply for character designing, so please be careful.




Reviews


chrispeoples1:Perfect was able to compete ahead of time and draw exactly how I wanted my concept to be

schleezed:Thanks for all the efforts in elaborating the idea :)\r\n

battyvictoria:I love it!

schleezed:Thank you ^^ /

pp2210511:She customized the order to fit my needs and was very generous, I am happy with the order.


No comments:

Post a Comment