Friday, March 30, 2018

I will do perfect cartoon or vector vexel as you requested

I will do perfect cartoon or vector vexel as you requested












About:

illustration will you be able to have four kinds of backgrounds are transparent (.png), a solid color (.jpg), flat (.jpg), and the original background of your photo (.jpg)

Note: 
  1. You must send a photograph with a good-quality to get the maximum results
  2. You have to explain your order in detail so that I understand what you want
  3. I charge an extra fee of $ 5-10 for resource files (except on Gold Package)

I will try my best so that buyers are satisfied with what they can, because customer satisfaction is my priority

Reviews


lit199:Awesome!!!!!

feryseptiono:Outstanding Experience!

lit199:Thanks again

feryseptiono:nice experience

lit199:Great art as always


No comments:

Post a Comment