Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will draw you as a funny yellow cartoon character

I will draw you as a funny yellow cartoon character












About:

Have you ever wondered how do you look as a TV cartoon character? I can make it happen to you! 

Things you could do with this gig: 

- Use it as awesome facebook, twitter, my space... avatar
- Print it and put it in a frame
- Make a fun gift for your family or your friend
- And much more...

Simply send me your clear photo and leave the rest to me.  

1 gig for head to chest image only, If you need full body drawing, express delivery or background.... then please check the extra below or contact me.

In short, please follow this guide line when you make orders

- $5 for a drawing of a person from head to chest
- $10 for a full body image of a person
- $20 for a background with whatever you want

If you need me to draw more than 1 person, please multiply this price and the amount of persons you want

I'm looking forward to serving you. Thanks

Regards,
Virtues

Reviews


colinb642:Straight forward

virtues:Thanks and Regards.

tzendie:It was my third gig with virtues and - as usual - she delivered perfect work in time accompanied with very friendly communication.

virtues:My pleasure :) Thank you so much. Best regards.

tanyadoherty:The seller is easy to work with. Great communication


No comments:

Post a Comment