Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will draw a chibi character of your choice

I will draw a chibi character of your choice












About:

The character will be fully-colored and sent in either jpg or png format, or if you wish, both. 

Simple BG is free and done on request. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask :)

Please contact me before placing your order to get a more accurate price and time estimate. Some drawings require more details and may need extra time and cost. Do tell me the name, description and include the reference image if any.

By ordering, you are granting me the rights to post the completed version of the drawing on my SNS (with watermark on). If you do not want me to post it, please inform me and I will gladly oblige.

Reviews


mastradom:Amazing highly recommend!

sekiriin:Thank you!! ^^

kamakuma:amazing experience he took on a huge gig he never did before and came out with amazing results!

sekiriin:Thank you for the experience!! And also for being so patient with me ^^

taheerah:An absolute dream to work with! Friendly, highly communicative, and superb quality. Felt like a collaboration of ideas - very willing to take input and an easy, flowing and pleasant discussion throughout. Supremely patient with all my minute fussy changes! Would recommend, and also order from again, in a heartbeat! Thank you so so much! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment