Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will create custom cartoons, comics and caricatures

I will create custom cartoons, comics and caricatures












About:

*** Above are the 3 packages for quick orders. If you have custom requests, please feel free to send me a message:

  • Lower prices for requests with less requirements are available.
  • Special prices for requests with special requirements are available.

***
Please contact me for a FREE sample in black and white.

Reviews


krixty:Highly recommended!

aliosa:Thank you!

spaceace101:It's very easy tow ork with Aliosa. I've worked with her a few times. She's very willing to get what I want just right, and she delivers a quality final image. Thanks Aliosa

aliosa:I really enjoyed the drawings' ideas you brought to me! Thank you, Spaceman.

krixty:Highly recommended!!


No comments:

Post a Comment