Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will be your cartoon character artist

I will be your cartoon character artist












About:

Hello! I am a very flexible artist who is capable of drawing in many different styles.
 I love to draw people and characters, and I would be more than happy to draw yours.

  •  $10 - Clean Line Art (Outlines)
  • $15 - Flat Color (No Shading)
  • $25 - Cel-Shaded Color
  • $30 - Full Color with Shading and Highlights
  • $50 - Full Color with Shading and Highlights + Extra Detail

 I've done illustrations for several books in different styles. Send me a message with the details, (style, number of illustrations, etc) and I can work out a quote for the book.


With a commercial license, yes. You will be able to display, modify, transfer, create derivative works for personal and commercial use. Without a commercial license, you can display, modify, and create derivative works for personal use only.


Reviews


thutran:great to work with

mkelly778:Great work, fast, good communication!

maryamaman:very cooperative

viczert:Excelent Job and service, very creative!

martyroberts:Did get what I was looking for. I was able to hire someone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment