Friday, March 20, 2020

Draw Professionally Cartoon Vector And Logo Anything In12Hrs











About:

Hello,

I am Verik

I will PROFESSIONALLY vectorize your logo, picture, or anything. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.



I will do:
  • Ready to print

  • Improve your art work

  • Draw Pic in Cartoon Character, Anime, Retro, Pop Art, Line Art, Carton Mascot, Etc

  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR

  • Convert your pic or logo into a VECTOR

  • T-Shirt Design (Teespring ,Tee Shirt Mock up)

  • Any other Illustrator based work



For a basic gig ($5) you will get:

  • Simple or standard graphic. (For complex designs, please check my Gig EXTRAS)
  • 1 type of source file.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • Deliver the final file in 24hrs. (For 12hrs delivery, please check my Gig EXTRAS)
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.
I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD  with a high resolution PNG, JPEG , so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed.



I work with

  • Corel Draw
  • Adobe Ilustrator
  • Adobe Photoshop


Why you chose me:

  • Most highly rated seller in this category

  • QUALITY is Guaranteed
  • Free Suggestions, Advices


For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $5



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

The work is phenomenal.

:

Thank you sir. I will give the best for you..

:

Best guy to go to!




No comments:

Post a Comment