Friday, March 20, 2020

Turn You Into A Peanuts Character











About:

Hello,



I'll draw you as a Peanut's character. You'll get a full body colored character at 5x5inch 300px jpeg or png file type. 



All questions welcomed!



Thanks for looking!

Reviews


:

Was trying to recreate several our our favorite photos in the various styles of various artists on Fiverr. This Peanuts version of the time we met the coca-cola polar bear, is amazing....my fiance is going to LOVE this! Thank you soooooo much!

:

Perfect as always.

:

very good work as usual.

:

Truly talented!

:

Lydia is wonderful to work with. I give her a general idea of what I want and I let her run with her creativity. I am always impressed. I have more ideas and can't wait to work with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment