Sunday, March 1, 2020

Draw Cartoon Character, Cartoon Strip And Cartoon Illustrations











About:

The cartoon character are base on my style of cartooning..Buyer just describe the genre of the cartoon that they want. Example cartoon for children book or cartoon for comic stripe for websites, animation etc. All drawing are in A4 size paper and in jpeg, png, photoshop or illustrator file (depending on request) Buyer must provide their own ideas for cartoon strip. I will draw the cartoon/illustrations base from your ideas. It will very helpful if buyer can attach also a sample. Another additional $5 charge for colour request\ drawing.

If you ask for copyright I will love to sell the copyright for $100. I will grant all the right to you. Otherwise we both can use the character, cartoon or object in any way of style. 

Reviews


:

Always a pleasure!!!

:

The design satisfied the request.

:

Great work again!

:

Great experience! Highly recommend this artist!

:

Amazing seller and artist! Got me exactly what I wanted! Highly recommended!!




No comments:

Post a Comment