Sunday, March 1, 2020

Draw Unique Minimalist Flat Line Vector Avatar In 3 Hours











About:

I will design eye-catching and very creative Cartoon AVATAR in MINIMALIST style :-)



You can use this vector portrait for your


Facebook Pro pic

Insta DP

Youtube Chanel

Twitter and many more...



 I'll provide you png (Let me know at Order time) so you will easily use it as logo anywhere.



The $5 Gig includes:



  • Huge printable size resolution

  • 1 Figure
  • Background include
  • Commercial Use
  • 3000X3000 PX resolution (JPEG or PNG file)
  • Delivered within 3 Hours.
  • Very Friendly Communication 

  • Unlimited revision
  • 100% money Back Guarantee 


IMPORTED!



Please send a message before ordering.



Our only goal is your satisfaction & give you high quality, very fast and reasonable cost service



In case you have any questions, message me. I'll be happy to answer all your questions.



Thank You :)

Reviews


:

Its my second Order! Best Seller for me :) Will buy again!

:

Great work!

:

Great job once again!

:

Top job. Very happy indeed

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment