Friday, March 6, 2020

Create A Unique Oil Drop Cartoon Painting For You











About:

l will do a " UNIQUE DIGITAL HAND MADE" Oil Drop Painting From your Photo with Photoshop



I  Will be Painting Portrait base your photo (only head + shoulder). 
  • 1 head shot/ face = $5 
  • 2 face = $10
(Maximum two face on one order)

Note:
  1.  [Recommended] Give me a photo with the best quality (with good picture quality and not blurred)  with your best moments  (Headshot & Close-up).
  2. For standard service: you will receive image 960x720 pixels
  3. If you have a picture of the whole body, will I cut off automatically according to the basic order
For your Information,
  • I draw people, Not PET
  • Black background (I do not draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc)


Any questions? Please contact me.

If you like my gig, please share with your friends and family.



Thanks,

Goldinhma



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work

:

Perfect! Very much appreciated the promptness and communication!

:

cheap $$$$

:

Very timely and quality work.

:

The artist is always a constant professional !!! He deliveries on time without any exercises !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment