Sunday, March 1, 2020

Create An Iconic And Memorable Character For You











About:

"Why this guy?"



1) I've been drawing cartoons since I was a kid. To do my hobby professionally for helping others is a real fun for me.

2) I always love to explore ideas and find creative ways to build startups' identity.

3) I am as excited as you are in taking one of the important steps in our both careers on Fiverr!



What is your company focusing on?


What character do you want to represent your brand?

How do you want the mascot relate to your target audience?



I'm also interested and capable in illustrating cartoons for books, ads, comics, etc.

Please, feel free to ask or tell me about anything before deciding anything.

I'd really love to know.



So let's get started!

I know you can't wait too :)

Reviews


:

It was truly a pleasure to work with Daniel again. He understood our concept perfectly and created a logo that went beyond our expectations. Very quick turnaround and responsive to communications. Highly recommended!

:

Thanks a lot

:

Masterpiece !!

:

WHOOOOOOOO sick !!!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment