Sunday, March 1, 2020

Draw Characters In Manga Or Anime Style











About:

Anime / manga style drawing of your requested character!

Chibi is also accepted!

(yes, I can draw you or your OC too!)



Please send me the name and high quality picture(s) (preferably reference sheet) of the character!



I don't draw: furries, mecha, NSFW



If you choose the premium package, you can choose the color of the background and pattern



Premium background
= I'll draw your requested (not so simple) background... you can also send me picture(s) so I can see what kind of background you want (don't worry , it'll be original and I'll make it complement the figure!)



Custom:

  • waist-up uncolored sketch: $10/ character
  • full body uncolored sketch: $15/character
  • full body colored sketch: $25/character
(please contact me for custom order)



I don't grant any commercial rights, please order for personal use only

I have rights to upload the illustration to my social media accounts.

DO NOT claim that you made the art I've drawn.

Reviews


:

very talented and experienced. Nice communicate with her and I will order again and again from her. very happy for the work! :)

:

Very satisfactory work <3

:

talented and patience. very great experience !

:

It is perfect.

:

Everything went great and I received an awesome piece of art.




No comments:

Post a Comment