Monday, March 2, 2020

Draw Your Photo Into My American Comic Style











About:

~PLEASE READ MY RULE BEFORE YOU ASK AND ORDER~



RULE



I just draw from the photo you will send to me from head to shoulder

So please attach your best quality photo in JPG,I can resell all of my draws except you buy my copyrightI just do 1 modification, after that you have to pay again If you will use the cartoon for commercial, please buy the copyright to respect me as the illustrator

i am only deliver jpg or png file for regular order please add extra option for additional work



NOTE:PLEASE SEND HIGH QUALITY PHOTO!

Reviews


:

It is always great working with seller, fast and very easy to work with.

:

It was just perfect! Thanks!

:

It is always great working with seller, very fast delivery and great illustration.

:

It is always very easy to work with seller and Im always pleased with the work.

:

Nice ;-) Good picture




No comments:

Post a Comment