Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Draw High Realistic And Cartoon Vector Portrait











About:

''High Quality Vector Illustration With Unlimited Revision''



Hi, I am Alex Finlay. I will draw the Vector Portrait for you from your picture, Idea, or concept.

Also if need i will provide unlimited revision until achieve your satisfaction & I consider myself something of a chameleon artist, offering my clients flexibility and freedom to explore a style that best fits their vision. 



My designs are 100% original guaranteed! All the portraits are Hand drawn in Adobe Illustrator, No Photoshop filters. I can ensure you, it will be one of the best realistic Vector Portrait you can get through Fiverr.



You can check out my Gig Portfolio  & Clients Review as well.



Get Started:

Please choose your preferable package from the above based on your needs, Also you can find the option during check out to add more requirements of you.



The $25 Gig includes:

  • Head to Shoulder Illustration

  • One Figure Illustration
  • Minimum Pixel will be 1000x1000 with 72 DPI.
  • Regular Delivery Time will be 5 days.


Please message me for custom project & ask me if you have any questions. I am always Available :)



Looking Forward to hearing From You.



Thank you so much.

Finlay

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with finlay_uk, finlay_uk was great with creations and quick with the delivery. Would definitely recommend this person, and will use him in the future again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much..

:

Always a pleasure! I’ll definitely be back for any future illustration design work. Thanks again! he went above and beyond what I asked for. Will definitely keep using his services.

:

Thank you so much..

:

This artist did an INCREDIBLE job! I do recommend their work enough. They followed my instructions perfectly and delivered illustration that was even better than how I imagined it. Thank you so much. i'll come back again.




No comments:

Post a Comment