Friday, July 27, 2018

I will draw cartoon illustration and comic illustration

I will draw cartoon illustration and comic illustration












About:

Custom Bid. Ask for a custom bid! offer my best pricing bids. you'll be happy you did.

Please note. This gig is for Children book cartoon and Comic cartoon personal use cartoon with coloring only. I work closely with my clients.

My goal is to make you indie author fun and Enjoyable white creating a along term relationship as you personal artist. My reputation and feedback prove that my #1 priority is you.

All art is hand-Drawn and Digital line&Digital Coloring.
All files are 300dpi, png, psd file for printing.
All art includes commercial right. 

Lots of extras not shown-have a special need? Jusk ask:)

Reviews


danceconnection:Great work

aadilkhan1:Nice Project Thanking you

danceconnection:Great work

aadilkhan1:Nice Project Thanking you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment