Monday, March 12, 2018

I will make your video game style cartoon portrait or illustrations

I will make your video game style cartoon portrait or illustrations












About:

Ever thought how you'll look in the grand GTA loading illustrations? You'll know in a few moments from now. I'll teleport you into the world of GTA with the swish of my brush.

I'll incorporate you inside a very high resolution GTA style cartoon portrait or a 10 second HD .mp4 video, or both, with custom texts and background, full color, just like the one above.

No ground rules on portrait types, colors, texts or backgrounds. Everything is unlocked for you by default, just for $5.

My foremost priority is high quality Adobe Photoshop vector graphic design with suave results at lightning speeds, hence the name.

Two Tips for the best results:
  • Quality of the photo you send affects the results, so try and send a clear or high resolution photo.
  • A photo in action bears the best fruit, so try and transform into the character you want to see in the result while clicking.


The only limit can be your requirement, so make sure you make the most out of this deal. Rest assured, I can provide you with a surreal result. Art is what I breathe.

Regards,
The VelociGraphtor

Reviews


ecstasyscoops:Seller gave me exactly what I asked for. Great communication. Was open to modifications. Will do again.

velocigraphtor:Had an outstanding experience. Would love to work again. Thank You!

brendanconway:looks better than i thought it did

velocigraphtor:Thank you so much! Outstanding experience!

mattspodiatry:Everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment