Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I will draw digital painting and caricature for you

I will draw digital painting and caricature for you












About:

I like to draw caricatures  You can order a caricature portrait or a cartoon portrait . I do portraits by digitally 

What will you get with this gig: 
- 1 Person caricature or cartoon, head/shoulders
- Delivered as JPG file, 4000x4000 px in 600 dpi resolution 
- If you need some other dimensions of your caricature just let me know 

How to Order:
- Send me a message (theme/text/  and so on) and the photo(photos), min 300 dpi)
- Place the order (ORDER NOW button) 
- Receive drawing, complete the order and give review 

The best quality photos from you determine the best results as well!
 For special requests contact me in inbox first ;)

Reviews


pro2013:Thank you

zubairsez::)

pro2013:Very positive experience and fast!

zubairsez:thanks :)

davweeks:Very quick and responsive even though the style I was shooting for was not accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment