Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I will draw characters in manga anime or chibi style for you

I will draw characters in manga anime or chibi style for you












About:

Anime / manga style drawing of your requested character!
Chibi is also accepted!
(yes, I can draw you or your OC too!)

Please send me the name and high quality picture(s) (preferably reference sheet) of the character!

I don't draw: furries, mecha, NSFW

If you choose the premium package, you can choose the color of the background and pattern

Extras:
  • Premium background = I'll draw your requested (not so simple) background... you can also send me picture(s) so I can see what kind of background you want (don't worry , it'll be original and I'll make it complement the figure!)
  • Extra figure will be drawn in the same style as the package you choose

Full body :
  • uncolored sketch: $10/character
  • colored sketch: $20/character
(please contact me for full body custom order)

I don't grant any commercial rights, please order for personal use only
I have rights to upload the illustration to my social media accounts.
DO NOT claim that you made the art I've drawn.

Reviews


eddiepalacios46:Great artwork i am amazed with the results i will come back for more

maxii99:Good value for money. Was on time and very good quality! Followed my instructions perfectly

swenchuga:It is perfect

vocalist_aizawa:Amazing! Thank you!

elvuxia:So cute and just what I asked for, amazing talent. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment