Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I will make your cartoon portrait

I will make your cartoon portrait












About:

Hello...I'm a professional GRAPHIC DESIGNER in PHOTOSHOP with more than 4 years working experience in this field.

I will make your picture into a cartoon portrait. I will design your picture like my sample images, You can use these as profile picture on social medias, printing on T-Shirts, photo frame,gift  and much more.

  • I well make your cartoon portrait only my style.
  • I only design person pictures.
  • I want medium or high resolution photo for design your cartoon.
  • Normally I design from head to chest, but if you want design full body you can pay gig extras.  Then I will make your full body.
  • Normally I deliver your cartoon portrait in medium resolution. But if you want high resolution  image, you can pay gig extras.

 I usually deliver images in Transparent  PNG, JPEG, PDF Format to be given on White Background or Transparent Background.

 

Prices

  • $5 FOR ONE HEAD TO CHEST  
  • $10 FOR ONE FULL BODY
  •  $15 FOR COUPLE HALF BODY

 

Place separate orders for separate drawings please.

If you have any problem or custom order please contact me.

please feel free to contact me before placing the order. 

Reviews


sakinatou:Good job. Thank you

yp_graphics:Thank you very much madam.

smithaod:Never fails me will be coming back very soon

yp_graphics:Thank you very much sir.

sakinatou:It's more then perfect. Many thanks, I will come soon with a new project :)


No comments:

Post a Comment