Saturday, March 10, 2018

I will appreciate it very much! + See More

I will appreciate it very much! + See More












About:

I'll draw a 4 panel cartoon strip from YOUR script instructions, in MY STYLE & send it to you in any of these 3 file formats - JPEG, TIFF or PSD. One 4 panel cartoon strip per $10 order. Please note, I offer revisions for an additional $5, which can be found in my Gig Extras. Backgrounds & complicated props may require additional gig purchases.

PLEASE make sure you have messaged me in my inbox before having placed your order, so that I fully understand your requirements.

Have any questions? Take a look at some FAQ's.

Reviews


scottmorstorf:Artwork is GREAT! Thank you!

alastairlaird:Brilliant experience! Scott shared some fantastic ideas he had in mind for the comic he wanted illustrated - and all of the scenes he'd mentioned lent themselves well to my particular style of gag humour drawing. All in all a wonderful experience and lots of fun being hired by Scott on this project!

asaadbobby:Always great to work with

alastairlaird:Tremendous experience! Asaad has an alluring storytelling ability - within the comic scripts he has written, and provided for this ongoing project. The artwork has been exceptionally gratifying to create, and Asaad is a pleasure to work with!

spijazz:Outstanding


No comments:

Post a Comment