Saturday, March 10, 2018

I will make cute simple cartoons

I will make cute simple cartoons












About:

Cute Basic Characters for your personal use or your small business.
I can put it in any pose you'd love, even with a little prop.

If you'd like more complex characters, and animated stuff, be sure to check my other Gig:
Character Design and 2D Animations.

You'll be getting.
Full HD PNG and JPG images. Color.
A Full HD PNG Image in Black and White. (If purchased a color package)
Source File PSD (Photoshop)

Reviews


amasch3000:great experience as usual!!

cesar2dcartoons:Amazing as usual.

brandonsi744:Brought to life what was only a concept in my head and improved it.

cesar2dcartoons:Amazing customer. I'd love to work for him again.

amasch3000:My favorite artist!


No comments:

Post a Comment