Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I will draw you into superhero comic book pop art cartoon

I will draw you into superhero comic book pop art cartoon












About:

WOW! I will turn you into custom superhero you’ve always wanted to be!


Using your photo, I carefully hand illustrate personalized artwork with you in the starring role against a stylish comic book background!



  • Ready to become a Superhero? Don't wait any longer:

1.  place an order;
2.  send your picture and choose your superhero;
3.  receive the super artwork !

 
Superheroes are bad ass mofos with a life full of danger, excitement and spandex, and it’s time for you to become one too!

Special for Couples, Families, Kids, Men or Women!

If you have any questions, please message me. Superheroes deserve super service!

* Superwoman, Superman, Wonder Woman,  Spider Man, Thor, Batman, Iron Man;

Reviews


elijahdj:Excellent work!

saitastudio:ZBOINGG!!!

isabelgonzales:The delivery was fast and the artist did a great job!

saitastudio:KA-BOOMmm!!!

marekzmyslowski:All good, I'm satisfied


No comments:

Post a Comment