Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I will make an exact cartoon portrait from your photo

I will make an exact cartoon portrait from your photo












About:

i will draw your photo into a cartoon style drawing using my professional skill in adobe photoshop ,corel draw and adobe illustrator. you could use it for your birthday gifts, profile pictures/avatars for Facebook/Twitter, birthday or wedding cards, framing, website graphics, wallpapers,stickers and much more! decoration in your t-shirt and banner.

PRICING

for $5, you will get a black and white cartoon character.

for $20, you will get the full colour cartoon character.

for $35, you will get the full colour and detailed cartoon character.

And all of the packages included the source file and extra picture with comparison photo.

Extra :
$5 for extra fast delivery
$5 for additional revision
$5 for custom outfit
$5 for simple background
$15 for detailed background/ scene

Reviews


zwalker1:My cartoon image came out great!

tashaowalker:Thanks for your understanding I love you so much

vistagepaul:This is my third project with this vendor. She is consistently great! I'll definitely be using her again...and again...and again!\n\nPaul

tashaowalker:A nice comment from a great buyer I will continue to serve you again and again

vistagepaul:This is the second time I have worked with Tashaowalker and I have been delighted every time. She is fast, an produces beautiful work!


No comments:

Post a Comment