Saturday, March 10, 2018

I will draw vector avatar or cartoon character of you

I will draw vector avatar or cartoon character of you












About:





Hey, Welcome to my Minimalist Vector Avatar gig!!

I'll make a Vector CARTOON Character or Avatar of you.
Draw exactly like the photo for ,social network ,a Christmas present, birthday gift, couple's anniversary. so please send me a good shot photo of you.


The $5 Gig includes:
  • Head to Shoulder (in Color)
  • 1 person 3 days delivery time.
  • 1500x1500 px resolution (JPEG or PNG file).
  • Unlimited revision.


Note:
  1. $5 is basic for 1 figure, Head and shoulder only. 
  2. Don't send : Blurred, night shots, Partially covered face.
  3. I am not change pose or anything, just draw like photo except change color.
  4. I will not draw intricate motifs on clothing.


So, what are your waiting for? Let's order here and get you Avatar!

Reviews


diamante_lara:Great order

peterzikopoulos:Thank you!

dcabrera1992:They came out amazing and would recommend this service to anyone. thank you.

philipflowers:Good communication and great product for the price.

aziz_fahd:very good work thanks man


No comments:

Post a Comment