Saturday, March 10, 2018

I will draw awesome bobbleheads cute cartoon caricature

I will draw awesome bobbleheads cute cartoon caricature












About:

Perfect gift and unique profile picture for Social media.
don't forget to add my gig as your favorite for more easy to find me later.

Price Guide:
1 person basic = $5
2 people basic = $10
1 extra gig/extra fast only for 1 figure

Package:
Basic
  • Bobble head cartoon
  • Head to shoulders
  • Color
  • PNG A4,
  • Source File
  • 3 Revisions
Standard
  • All includes on basic
  • Source file (Ai / Pdf / Eps) or psd (by request)
  • 3 Revision
  • Source File
Premium
  • All includes on basic+standard
  • Commercial use

I can't draw this list :
  • Religion symbol or celebration
  • Vulgar or Nude
  • Beer / Alcohol
  • Drugs / marijuana
  • Gambling

Regards,
Mujib :)

Reviews


kenshetter:rbiizulmujib provided exactly what I asked from the start, worked quickly, and was very responsive. Great work!

rbiizulmujib:Outstanding experiences, thanks you :D

loudcloud9:Thanks for the support.

rbiizulmujib:Outstanding experiences

wendysmice:thank you so much! This was my first experience with fiverr. This was exactly what I wanted. I will be coming back!


No comments:

Post a Comment