Saturday, March 17, 2018

I will draw your portrait or character in pop art style

I will draw your portrait or character in pop art style












About:

Portraits POPART by Rockdraw  are elegant, intriguing, and memorable- they make for fantastic wall art, gifts, Facebook cover and avatars.

See my drawings fiverr   http://rockdraw-fiverr-gigs.tumblr.com/

Send me a photo - best quality.
Choose the picture you think is best for your style!

Using the reference photos and notes you provide, Rockdraw will create a unique work of art for you in this style

Please Message me before ordering if you have specific Requests.

Thank you!

Reviews


whizzy:Brilliant, hi-impact drawings in a style I really like. And I've literally NEVER had such a quick and helpful response here... thanks rockdraw, I'll be back!!

rockdraw:Thank you\r\nand many successes with your business

tharri23:This seller was good to do work with. I would love to see them pay closer attention to details and ask questions when lacking understanding besides that through a few revisions we were able to get to what I wanted and needed. Thank you!

rockdraw:\r\nI'm glad you liked the illustration

barrysmith540:Such amazing work. Highly Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment