Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I will draw a political cartoon or caricature

I will draw a political cartoon or caricature












About:


Message with your detailed subject matter, or written copy to illustrate!

My specialty is black and white editorial illustrations and caricatures of political figures in the style of your choice.

Seller's signature required on all orders except printed order, and printed or screenprinted works must be premium orders because of the high image quality that is required. Please allow 7 days for delivery unless expedited delivery is ordered.

Feel free to ask me about my experience illustrating childrens' books!

No defamatory or anti-egalitarian requests, please.

I look forward to working with you to make your idea come to life!


Reviews


barakatlaw:Awesome! Poofy has been exactly what we wanted.

barakatlaw:Will continue working with Poofy,

sospapafrance:It's slow. It took 4 weeks to make 2 cartoons for a news, so the article is quite delayed. She connects only every 2 or 3 days. There's a talent by the way, but she can improve as well.

barakatlaw:Seller was patient with the length of time it took us to agree on a finished product. Polite and pleasant to work with all the way through.

proofy:Thanks for your business! I hope to be of service on future orders.


No comments:

Post a Comment