Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I will draw your anime style portraits

I will draw your anime style portraits












About:

YOU GET FREE COMMERCIAL RIGHTS FOR FREE !!

Get your anime/cartoon art portrait of you!

If you're looking for an awesome anime/cartoon portrait of you and your loved ones, you've come to the right place. I give commercial rights for free + I always give VIP support to every client I have worked with, hence they get 100% satisfaction.

Here's what you will get:

I'll draw you a cartoon/anime version of you (or your loved ones) and I'll make sure there's a visible resemblance in the drawing.

Use it as an avatar.

Use it as a profile picture.

Give it to your kids as gifts.

Give it to your lover.

Use it as a greeting card.

The possibilities are endless!!! And are only limited by your imagination.

Here's how to order:

Contact me via the inbox for custom orders and we can discuss and agree on the picture and style.

Color and additional details are in the gig extras. There's a additional fee for extra figures and full bodies. If you need bulk quantities, I can arrange bulk discount, just inbox me if you're making more that five orders.
Your pictures MUST be well lit and clear.

PLEASE DON'T ORDER "HIGH RESOLUTION FROM EXTRAS" AFTER I DELIVER THE PRODUCT




Reviews


rubyhikes:She does a great job and is receptive to changes.

wanderingartist:thanks a lot my friend :) I hope to work more with you.

killernqg02:wanderingartist is such a nice an amazing person to work with

wanderingartist:so happy to hear that !!

rubyhikes:An absolute dream to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment