Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I will draw a manga page

I will draw a manga page












About:

Do you want to realise your own manga book but cannot draw?

No problem! 

You write the story, I do the rest.

I accept any kind of story, I will communicate each step, from sketch to final, make sure that's what you need. No need for revisions!

Please understand, to deliver good quality is my policy, if you have any urgent order please send me a private message first, I need time to work on it.

If you want to have a character design first, it will cost one page. 

You can check here for more examples:

bit.ly/22Egy1A





Reviews


ashleyhart1991:very happy with work thank you so much ^^

penguinlove:thank you very much! it was a pleasure to work with you as always!

ashleyhart1991:thank you so much everything was great - great to work with and very happy with result

penguinlove:Thank you very much! All the best!

keithbrisson:Great work yet again! Will definitely hire her services in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment