Saturday, March 21, 2020

Draw You A Comic Or Cartoon











About:

For this package it's a combination of semi-realistic comic and cartoony style which depends on they style you prefer. This gig can be order from a sketch, clean lineart (ink) to fully colored art work which ever suit your needs.   



  • Please message me first before ordering. Otherwise, your order may be cancelled. 
  • Please check the gig extras if they have all of what you need before placing a order.


 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job! Couldn't be more satisfied! Did a great job according to how I described how I wanted it to turn out. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Grace was amazing to work with. She was really fast at responding and at revisions. She did everything I asked her to do and beyond. The end product was everything I envisioned. I would hire her again and would highly recommend her.

:

This was a wonderful experience, the servicer was very flexible and patient with my ideas ! They brought my ideas to life ! I will definitely be recommending their services to everyone!

:

Went above and beyond to make sure the art was perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment