Friday, March 20, 2020

Draw Emoticons, Emoji, Stickers And Animated Gif For You











About:

I'll draw emoticons, emoji, stickers and animated gif for your business/ mobile app.



My expertise is vector illustrations stickers, custom made emojis & emoticons.



I can create simple animated emojis & gif for your app. I don't take it as a job, graphic designing is my passion.



I use Adobe Illustrator for static emojis & After Effects for an animated gif. 



Be it emoticons, stickers, animated gif or custom emoji designs, everything will be cute and adorable. The animated gif is one of a kind to grab attention



All the reasons to buy:

I'll deliver all the needed file formats (Ai/ PSD/ Jpeg/ PNG)

Offering Unlimited Revisions

24 Hr Delivery Time (Check Gig extras)

Excellent communication



You can upload these animated gif emoji, emoticons and emojis on several platforms like Spotify, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram etc.



IF YOU WANT AN ANIMATED GIF, PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE HAND.



Questions? just give me a text.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for your work

:

really great work. did my project in record time. also great customer service

:

thanks for always doing great work.

:

Thank you very much for your vote of confidence in my work

:

Brilliant Dude! He's the best at what he does.




No comments:

Post a Comment