Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Help Draw For You In Anime, Manga, And Semi Realism Style











About:

[ I raised the price a bit and lessen the feature to avoid instant buy, i really appreciate if you message me first so i can give you better service and cheaper price than described in here ]



Illustrate yourself or based on photos.

Also for any projects you have, commercial or not there's a package about that.



There's no animal / dragon, only people or demi human. 



But

I can draw armor, mecha etc

Make sure to message me first.



Price always can be negotiable



For character design please check my other gigs, the commercial use in here doesn't apply for character designing, so please be careful.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Friendly, creative, and very professional. I highly recommend!

:

This was awesome.

:

Outstanding experience! From the first sketch she was perfectly in line with what asked and has been in sync with my original idea. The effect I wanted to give to the image has been reached. Will surely work again with! She was very friendly when asked to deliver an editable file to make future adjustments!

:

Wow, looks great!!! Thank you so much!

:

Once again, fantastic work. I ordered a vague art, and then he designed and the seller excelled and gave me something amazing. Don’t bother with other people, only order from this seller. 10/10 will be going back to this seller in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment