Sunday, March 1, 2020

Draw Cute Chibi Portrait Of You Or Your Character











About:

LIMITED TIME

FULL BODY FIGURES 1 DAY DELIVERY FOR ONLY 5$ INSTEAD OF 15



I will draw you or any character you want me to in chibi/cartoon format portrait as in the examples, with extra chubbiness and cuteness !



My gig is perfect for

  • Twitch Emotes and Emojis
  • Comics / Stories
  • Stickers / Pins
  • Website, Brand and T-Shirt Mascots
  • Games and Visual Novels



If you don't need a full body character (e.g. set of head emojis/stickers), or require it in a different style, l can gladly create a custom offer for you instead with the the prices and any offers available to apply accordingly, just drop me a message!



*********Please note*********

  1. If you require more than the figures described in the packages, please add them using the gig extras and not the gig package quantity, I will not be accepting orders with multiple quantities.
  2. An order might take longer than 24 hours, depending on how fast you approve of the sketch and colour scheme updates that I send, and how many revisions you ask for.


Thank you <3



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

I love working with Chibisaso. Amazing!!! as always. Thank you so much.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

I cannot even begin to say how impressed I am with the delivered work. I will definitely be ordering again.

:

Great job. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment