Saturday, March 21, 2020

Create A Portrait Of You Using My Art Style











About:

WAS $10, NOW ONLY $5 with 24 HOUR DELIVERY!



*NOTE* 


Discuss with me on setting up a custom order if..

...you want to request a bulk order (ordering multiple drawings at once)

...you want more than one character/person in a single drawing



I will digitally draw a portrait of you with addition of my active and creative imagination!



If you have a vision in mind, let me know and I will incorporate it into my work! (eg. 'draw me with green hair', 'put me in a winter setting'). I love suggestions, just keep them appropriate hehe.



This portrait will..



•be a waist-up or head-shot (it will depend on your reference photo, or you can choose) of ONE figure/character



•have colour 



•have a simple or blurred background (refer to the gig photos I have posted)



•be high resolution (feel free to suggest specific dimension sizes)



BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER please inbox me your ideas first I want to be sure I am confident in creating your portrait to your fullest satisfaction. I would never want a customer to pay for something if I feel I will not do a good job on it.

                                                                                                             Thank you~



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Excellent Service

:

A pleasure to work with

:

Wonderful on all levels!




No comments:

Post a Comment