Saturday, March 21, 2020

Draw Unique Cartoon Style











About:

~PLEASE READ MY RULE BEFORE YOU ASK AND ORDER~



RULE



I just draw exactly in the photo you will send to me from head to shoulder

So please attach your best quality photo in JPGDon't ask me to draw about objectI can resell all of my draws except you buy my copyrightI just do 1 modification, after that you have to pay againIf you will use the cartoon for commercial, please buy the copyright to respect me as the illustrator



Basic $5 = 1 portrait cartoon, 3000 pixel 300dpi, 15 days



+$10 to get 1 full body+$10 to add background+$20 to get copyright + ai file+$40 to ExtraFast service (2 days)

Example

4 full body person + background + remove signature = (4x$10)+$10+$10 = $60

NOTE:PLEASE SEND HIGH QUALITY PHOTO! ill reject low quality photo source

Reviews


:

Great job!

:

Very good work!

:

Great will return

:

Fast and easy to work with. Delivered fine results.

:

Ramademon turned a photo into a pop art style portrait for me, nice work! Would hire again.




No comments:

Post a Comment