Saturday, March 21, 2020

Draw Your Cartoon Character











About:

Please contact me prior to placing an order!

Hi! I’m Kaieri! I offer all-purpose hand-drawn digital art in a number of flexible styles.

Need a gift for a friend, want to make a book or comic? Avatar, banner, cartoon or caricature? I can do all that and quite a bit more!

Each package includes a drawing of ONE character in ONE pose. Additional characters can be added to a single drawing for $10 each.  Separate drawings are the full package price. Drawings are delivered in a digital format.  I do not sell prints or ship physical goods.



$10 - Black and White Sketch



$40 - One character in color, portrait or waist up



$60 - One character in color, portrait or waist up, with an illustrated background



Add-Ons:



$10 - 
Add an additional character to a drawing



$20 -
Simple Illustrated Background



$15 - Commercial license



$30 - Medium Poster Size (18" x 24")  Cannot be ordered after delivery.


$40 - Large Poster Size (24" x 36")  Cannot be ordered after delivery.



$15 - Source file (layered PSD)



Bulk orders for more than 3 separate images should be done through custom order only.  Do not add extra fast delivery to bulk orders. 

Reviews


:

Kaieri does beautiful work, I just had trouble reaching her to discuss what I wanted before actually placing the order. She was responsive on my first request, just not this one. STILL I went ahead and submitted the order, and it was delivered on time and looks great!

:

Super! Delivered right on time and got every detail right. I'm incredibly happy with this purchase and highly recommend this artist.

:

The seller delivered exactly what I asked for and what I envisioned in my head (but, even better)! She took great care to deliver what I wanted. I respect her artistry. She is a goddess and I will definitely come back for future projects!

:

The seller delivered on time and as described.

:

Excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment