Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Draw Any Cartoon Character











About:

Hi!

If you want a cartoon character of yourself, friends, family or the characters in your imagination. You are in the right place!



In this gig, I will draw a cartoon character in my cartoon style for $5. 



What I need from you
  • Your description about the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you want me to draw from real life.


What you will get from me
  • High-resolution 2000 x 2000 pixels JPG with Simple Background and PNG with transparent background of the cartoon (yes, you get 2 files!) (Additional gigs for extra characters) 


Price
  • Default $5 for a cartoon (1 gig per 1 character)
  • +$10 for adding a catchy background
  • +$20 for commercial rights
  • +$20 for the PSD File


Thank you!

Reviews


:

Piemboons was very patient with all my requests and changes. Great service! I love the final product. They have a very unique style of drawing and It looks superb. Would 100% recommend. Thanks!

:

Perfect. Dast delivery

:

Artists did a great job. Quick return on feedback and completion!

:

Amazing work.

:

Absolutely perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment